Location: Downtown Toronto
SCOPE OF POSITION
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, design, configure and
develop solutions leveraging Microsoft SharePoint Online.
o KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Able to develop solution and application architectures to
support the functional and non-functional requirements
* Work closely with business and technical teams to interpret and
translate requirements into a technology solution that can be configured
from a standard set of offerings.
* Drive sign-off on the SharePoint technology solution and act as
an interface with the delivery organization to effectively collaborate,
socialize and get buy-in for SharePoint components in addition to ensure
effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service
delivery and related costs
* Lead and guide team development efforts towards successful
* Assist in capacity and resource planning of SharePoint
* Recommend and implement software, integration and configuration
changes to improve system performance and extend system capabilities
* Analyze and design security procedures to proactively ensure
overall security implementation.
* Troubleshoot platform products to identify errors or
deficiencies and make recommendations on possible solutions
* Review and analyze any reoccurring issues to identify possible
problem triggers or best resolution tactics
* Make recommendations for changes to the architecture as needed
and to support projects and lead system development and implementation
* Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and
mentorship in all phases of the SDLC including performance testing
* 10 years of experience with SharePoint, .NET
* 3years SharePoint Online design & development using CSOM, JSOM,
and REST API.
* Workflow, and SharePoint App development using Visual Studio.
UI/UX standards, and other web technologies.
* 10years of experience in web application architecture, design &
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with Release Management and
Code Deployment tools such as Git, Jenkins, Microsoft TFS
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science or equavalent